"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Sunday, July 24, 2011

Almost Standing


Wow, she's moving quickly now! Anna just started crawling within the past month, and now she's pulling herself up on everything she can get a grip on. And she'll let go and try to stand on her own. She only lasts a second or two, but she's trying hard!

One of the doctors mentioned the possibility of her needing braces on her legs if she's not walking by the time she's 15 months old. I think she'll be fine.

Funny Doctor Story

I met with my ob/gyn on Friday. It was the first check up I've had with him since he sent me to the high-risk doctors. Here's how our conversation went:

"So, you're getting pretty skinny."
"Yeah, they keep me pretty dry."
"What are you using for birth control?"
"Oh, I had my tubes tied."
"Thank goodness! We were going to have to have a serious conversation about that!"

Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment