"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Wednesday, November 23, 2011

More Time Between Visits

I have to go to see the doctor on December 5th. That's two weeks after my last visit. And I DON'T have to give blood in between. So that's cool! And I can get my blood drawn on the Friday before close to home. Then I'll call the doctor on Monday and ask when they can see me so I don't have to sit around the office all morning. Hope it works! Weight The nurse practitioner told me again that it was time to stop gaining weight. I'm only 130, 5'8". But then she saw me standing up...she told me to keep eating! "I didn't realize how skinny you are!" she remarked. "I think you can stand to gain some more weight. Keep up the good work." Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment