"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Feeling Good

My hip pain is decreasing every day! It's feeling pretty good. And I had a kidney check-up on Monday. Things are good! My creatinine is higher than it was at the beginning, but not too high. We're going to keep an eye on it, but I don't have to go back to see the doctor until February 13th. That's 5 weeks! I will have to get blood checked once in between, though. I was told today that a student from Oak Hills is having a kidney transplant on February 2nd. I couldn't believe it...someone younger than me! He got a mosquito bite several years ago and it progressivly made his kidneys go bad. He just started dialysis the other day. But thank God his mom is a match and the surgery will be here soon. Keep Tyler in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment