"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Thursday, April 7, 2011

Grr...

Today was not a good dialysis day. I felt crummy, but I figured out that was because I didn't' take my steroid this morning. And then the ladies next to me were incredibly loud again. I can't stand it! And another lady turns her TV up as loud as possible. Grr...

But today I am officially on the kidney transplant list! I got confirmation from our transplant coordinator this morning. Yeah!

This week I've been noticing that I'm having muscle twitches. It doesn't happen when I'm up and walking around, but when I'm sitting or laying down. They think it's my potassium. They told me to go to the ER if it doesn't get better. But in the meantime they changed my potassium bath so that less potassium is removed from my blood. I think I might eat a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment