"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Break

I was on break last week and I realized that meant I didn't have my computer with me all week. So, I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog as much as many of you would like (Dad).

Things are going well. I'm going to get in touch with my match today to see how things are going. If she's having any doubts I'm going to ask her to let me know so that my OTHER match can start getting the rest of the testing going. We'll see!

The girls are great...Anna had a couple of doctors appointments last week. Her developement is that of a 6-7 month old (she's chronologically 8 months old, so we're okay with that). Her ears and eyes are great. They did mention that her ankles bend a little more than they are supposed to. So we go back in 9 months and if she's not walking by then she might need some short braces on her legs. Nothing to worry about right now.

Jason's doing great with his "diet." He says he's lost about 25 pounds since we found out abou his diabetes. Good deal...he looks great. That, and getting contacts and he's a whole different person!

No comments:

Post a Comment