"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Holy Headache

Yesterday after school was terrible. I had the worst headache ever! I'm not exactly sure what makes a headache a migraine, but it was a bad one. I threw up after school...thank goodness the garbage can was there. I had a rough time getting home. I almost pulled over. I was sweaty and cold at the same time...wonderful combination. And when I got home it was even worse. I took some advil and checked my blood pressure. It was a little high, so I took some BP meds.

About 45 minutes later I was able to get a little nap in and I felt 100 times better. I took the girls to get pictures taken (so cute) and at dinner like normal. I even had dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment