"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Monday, September 26, 2011

Best Day So Far

I know...from worst to best, right. We figured out why Anna wasn't sleeping. She has a cold. We set up her humidifier with some vicks. Then we gave her some tylenol and some all-natural cough medicine. It has made all the difference in the world.

I felt great all day. My bp is still low, so I'm officially off of all bp meds.

However, some of my bloodwork came back looking not so good. My white blood count was really high, so they think I have some sort of infection. I'm on a super strong antibiotic while they wait for my blood and urine cultures to come back. I could have Anna's cold brewing, or it could be a urinary tract infection.

I mean, I haven't peed in a year in a half, so I guess that wouldn't surprise me...

Keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment