"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Friday, September 16, 2011

Walking...In Pain

I felt better yesterday so I walked around alot. But this morning I'm in a bit more pain. And I'm peeing alot. It's kind of freaking out the nurses. They have to empty my catheter bag more than a normal transplant. Debby gave me a good kidney!

I washed my hair in the sink last night and changed into my own pajamas. It feels nice to be clean. I still might be here until Sunday instead of Saturday. I'm at a high risk for rejection because of the sjogrens syndrome, so I need an extra dose of an immunosuppressive drug. It's an iv drug and has to be done inpatient.

I've got an iv in my right arm, a central line in mt neck and a folly catheter too catch my pee.

It's hard to get around...

No comments:

Post a Comment