"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Friday, September 23, 2011

Worst Night Ever

I feel like maybe I've said that before. Anna wouldn't sleep. Jason got in the car and drive all of the way to Fountain Square before he finally got her to sleep. They stayed in the car for 10 minutes after they got home. He finally brought her in, kept her in her car seat and fell asleep on the couch.

I wish I could help more, but I can't pick her up for 5 more weeks. He's really stressing out...

And I felt horrible, too. My blood pressure is super low even without bp medicine. It makes me hot and cold at the same time. Sweaty and chilled as well as dizzy. Plus my pain is bad and it's hard to get comfy in bed. I need more pain pills.

I'm still loosing weight. I'm at 108. You can see my ribs.

Jason wants me to get some "weight-gainer 2000" from GNC...we'll see what the docs say.

No comments:

Post a Comment