"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Monday, October 17, 2011

Addiction

Got your attention, huh. No, I'm not addicted to pain meds. I'm addicted to strawberry banana smoothies. They are helping me to gain weight. I have three or four a day. Crazy!

Healthiest Patient

The doctor told me that I'm their healthiest patient. Lots of other patients have been readmitted to the hospital for dehydration. Not me! I've got lots of people "reminding" me to drink water.

I'm doing so good that I had blood drawn today but don't need to see the doctors until Friday. Nice!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I bet that is something you've never heard before - that you are the healthiest!

    SO great to hear! And so good seeing you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete