"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bad News. Please Help.

No Such Luck

My mom and brother had a test done on Friday and we got some bad news yesterday. They are both type A and I need an O. So, we're back to the drawing board. We're devastated. Both of them really wanted to be the ones to match. I wanted them to be a match. I need your help.

If you are interested in being tested, please send me an email: stauke2000@yahoo.com. I'll send you the paperwork. If you have questions, email me. I should be thinking of this as a bump in the road, but I feel like my life is just one big bump. I hate this.

Another Bump

I had my arm worked on again yesterday. Another angioplasty. They found a narrow spot up by my shoulder. The report from the doctor says the future of my fistula is in question. They are using it again today and we'll continue to see what happens. If it doesn't work out then it might need to be rerouted. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I'm sure it means another surgery. Another bump in the road.

And Another

Jason's still sick. He's had a fever since Friday. I've been trying to run it all for several days. I'm worn out...mentally, physically, emotionally. It's just hard.

1 comment:

  1. My prayers are with all of you!!! I wish I could give you a huge hug right now! I love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete