"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Blind Leading the Blind

Today both of the blind patients were dropped off at the same time, and left outside the front door. The door was locked so the driver just left them there. Nice.

Then, the one new nurse that I think I've blogged about before, started to walk one of them to his chair. BUT, he picked the wrong blind guy and took him to the wrong chair. No big deal, right? Wrong! We reuse our filters, so he could have been hooked up to someone elses machine and used someone elses filter! Could you imagine?!

And, finally, when I left the building today the driver had parked his big bus in front of my car so I couldn't get out. I'm starting to get really upset about it, too. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment