"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Friday, March 4, 2011

No Hot Water, No Dialysis

They tried to get me on in Western Hills and in White Oak yesterday since the hot water heater was broken. But, no such luck. I didn't get on at all yesterday. But I'm on now.

I gained alot since its a day longer than usual. I gained 3.6 kilos. And I gain it all in my face...so it's HUGE! They won't get all of the weight off today, but that's okay. I'm coming back for my regular treatment tomorrow morning. Yep, I'm done here at 7:00 pm and I'm back again at 6:00 am. But at least I'll be clean, right? I'm thinking I should be able to have a malt tonight since it'll just come off tomorrow. I'm not sure the nurses would agree with my reasoning.

UDF is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment