"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Saturday, March 26, 2011

Disrespectful

I almost got in a fight with a driver today. He's a driver from a private company that drives one of the blind dialysis patients. He drives a small bus and instead of parking in one of the three handicapped parking places he parked in all three! So, I just parked in the first available regular spot and there was plenty of room for him to get out. He came out wagging his finger at me and telling me that I needed to move.
"No, no. You realize that you're the one in the wrong, right?" I asked.
"The man is blind!" he responded.
"Yes," I said, "but you're not. Pick one parking spot next time."

Disprespectful. Why can't everyone think of other people before they do things?

No comments:

Post a Comment