"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Thursday, March 3, 2011

Waiting...

We're in the lobby of DaVita. Something's wrong with the water heat or something. They need warm water to make the bicarbonate. Without bicarbonate we'll get sick. So, we're waiting for the water to heat up and we're getting on really late. They said we can decide to stay on the whole time or get off at our regular time. I'll have to get off at the regular time so I can get to work.

Food, Glorious Food

While we're waiting, we're talking about food that we miss. It's making me hungry...and making me want a big glass of milk. The rest of the stuff they're talking about I can do without. But the milk is what I miss. And I've been really good about it lately...my phosphorus level was finally "good." Not just "better," it was GOOD! How about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment