"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dialysis Day 19

Ultrasound today. Alli's going to come see. I'm excited.

I woke up feeling a little funny this morning. My back was a little tight. They said my lungs sound fine. Now that I'm hooked up I feel even funnier. My arms feel like they are going to fall asleep. Might be a good day to just take a nap.

Yesterday we decided that I should take my blood pressure medication twice a day. So, I did. Now my blood pressure is 112/61. That's low. I took it this morning but now they are telling me I should take it at lunch time instead. I suppose maybe that's why I feel a little funny this morning.

Blood pressure update: It's perfect! Again, it's not often that someone in the medical profession calls me perfect. I'll take the compliment when I can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment