"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Almost Didn't Make It

Yikes! My alarm went off like usual, but I didn't hear it I guess. I woke up 15 minutes late and almost didn't make it in on time. They were waiting for me at 6:00. I got on at 6:10.

Close Call

On Sunday they had to call the life squad for a patient. I'm not quite sure what happened, but they all ran over to him when the alarm went off. Usually that means a person's blood pressure dropped too low. The nurses and techs laid his chair back and were yelling at him to respond. They got no answer so they called 911. By the time the squad got here he was fine and they were able to take their time getting him into the ambulance. Scary.

Next To Me

I've been meaning to write about this lady for a while. She comes in a little after me every morning. She seems like a normal 40ish woman. But it's what she watches on TV that's got me thinking...She watches cartoons. And it's not like she turns them on and then falls asleep. She watches Arthur, Martha Speaks, SpongeBob, and other cartoons that Alli watches. I'm not judging, but...okay, I'm judging. I don't get it.

1 comment:

  1. I SO LOVE reading your blog! You make me laugh, cry, smile. Love you!

    ReplyDelete