"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Sunday, January 2, 2011

Still Nothing

Now I'm starting to get nervous. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since we started the testing. I'm sure they didn't work on Friday and Saturday, so I shouldn't get all worked up. But part of me is thinking they have bad news and they are afraid to call us. I'm sure they have no emotions about it either way and that can't be the reason they aren't calling. We'll just keep waiting and calling.

I felt like I drank alot of water and pop this weekend with the holiday. But my weight was good. My stomach is still feeling a little bad, so I guess that's why.

Slow Day, I Guess

I supposes she has nothing else to do. The nurse that put me on today is now on the computer, Googling things. Apparently the words like "BFF", "Ah-ha Moment", and "Facebook" as a verb have been banned. By who, I'm not sure. And Fargo, North Dakota is the drunkest city in America. If I lived in Fargo I'd drink, too.

It kind of reminds me of the day that Anna was born. I was in the operating room with my epidural when they told us there was an emergency and we'd have to wait a bit. So, while we waited Jason and the nurses Googled Pez Dispensers. Yep, I'm strapped down and they were trying to find which real people were made into Pez Dispensers. I was livid!

Back To School

It was a nice break, I guess. There was really only one day when we didn't have anything planned. It was Wednesday and that was the day we were sick. So it was busy. I'm hoping going back to work won't be stressful. I need another break!

No comments:

Post a Comment