"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Thursday, February 24, 2011

Broken Rules

Yesterday was my birthday, so we had to break a few rules. Jason and I ate really well all day so we could eat bad at dinner. We went to PF Chan's and I had TWO iced teas. I also had the world's largest chocolate cake! I'm not supposed to eat chocolate and he can't have sugar. Oh, well.

Looking Better

My catheter sight looks pretty nasty, but it's getting better I guess. They told me on Tuesday that they've never seen anyone bruise like I did. Yeah, well that's how things have been going for me lately.

Oh, Lady

The lady across the room, the screamer, is in quite a mood today. There are two people holding down her left arm while a third person gets her needles in the right. She lives in a nursing home and they won't help put the numbing cream on her. Sad.

My Foot

Pile it on! What else could go wrong? How about my foot? It hurts like crazy and I'm not sure why. It's in one particular spot on the top of my foot and it feels like it did when I had the stress fracture a couple of years ago. Guess I'll go get an x-ray.

1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a way to "like" your blog posts similar to Facebook. Not to like the foot issue, but the broken rules, of course!

    ReplyDelete