"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Today

Jason sees the doctor today. He had to fast after 9:00 last night. We had a BIG dinner. He's nervous, so am I. I think he still wants to donate. He said he's going to "fix" the diabetes and then donate. Don't think it works that way.

I thought I was here on the wrong day today. There were extra cars in the lot when I pulled up. And there was a lady being brought in on a bed which doesn't normally happen. Then another woman walked in and I didn't recognize her. I finally saw Ms. T, so I came in.

It turns out that Ms. Haddie has been in the hospital for two weeks and just returned today. She was in a bed because she needs some physical therapy to get her strength back. The other woman was her daughter. She came in to get Ms. Haddie set up and to feed her some yogurt. Ms. Haddie is 89 years old.

Heart Day

Yesterday I had an echo of my heart. How appropriate since it was "heart day." Results to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment