"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Week And Then..

We're using the largest needles today and the highest blood flow. It's going well so far! And the head nurse said, "Let's give it a week then we'll get your catheter out." Super! I can't wait! Anna has started grabbing it if I'm wearing a tank top. The last thing I need is for her to pull it out. Could you imagine?

Jason's Tests

I feel terrible. He had to go through alot. On Sunday he collected his urine. On Monday he had to fast before going to the hospital. His tests started at 8 am, so he wasn't too worried about getting hungry. That is until they told him he had to do the 3 hour glucose test. Those of us who have been pregnant may know what I'm talking about. You have to drink this orange yucky sweet stuff and get your blood taken every half hour for 3 hours. I wouldn't normally feel sorry for him since I had to do the test when I was pregnant with Alli, but he is doing all of this for me. That's love.

Jason also had an EKG (which was normal) and a chest x-ray. I suppose this is it. The sugar test is going to be the one to wait for and then we'll know. More waiting.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of prayers headed your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, Jason gets to experience one of the pleasantries of pregnancy! HEHE

    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete