"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Thursday, December 30, 2010

Under Weight

I've never come in to dialysis UNDER weight. But yesterday was a terrible day. Jason and I either caught some sort of bug or we ate something bad. Either way, we felt terrible. I drank three cans of Sprite and two glasses of water and they all just came back out. So today they are not taking any weight off of me, just cleaning my blood.

Taking Longer

I was right, Jason called the hospital as soon as he woke up on Tuesday. They told him that it's taking longer because they are testing him and another person at the same time. They were supposed to call him yesterday, but they didn't. I'm assuming they didn't call the lady from work, either, cause she didn't call me.

I Wish

I wish I had some fun things to talk about. But everyone just comes in and falls asleep. And nobody talks or screams in their sleep here. There is the one guy who said all he had to eat yesterday was a bag of popcorn. That's a whole lot more than I had! Other than that, everyone is pretty normal. Kinda boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment