"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Thursday, November 4, 2010

Back to Work...Soon!

I have 11 days till I go back to work. I'm not excited about it at all! I first got sick in May and haven't taught since. So I've really been off work for 6 months. It's hard to believe it's been that long. In some ways it's been the longest 6 months of my life.

I felt the urge to buy a lottery ticket yesterday. I guess I feel like I'm due for some good luck. Not so much this time. Not a winner.

Anna seems to be a little more alert these days. She's been looking around and following us with her eyes. Her neck is getting really strong, too. But she has been spitting up alot. It's been about a month that it's been happening. About 2 hours after we feed her she'll start gagging. Poor thing. We go to the doctor next week so we'll see what he says. She's still gaining weight, so it must no be that big of a deal, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment