"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ready for Normalcy


What is normal? I know we all have a different normal...but I'm ready to get back to my old normal. This new normal is getting to be overwhelming. I only have dialysis this week, no other appointments, but it's still too much. I'm ready for normalcy. Plus, I have to start thinking about going back to school soon. I have less than two weeks left. Just working would be no big deal, but working and dealing with dialysis is going to be tough.

I still haven't heard directly from the social worker about Gatlinburg. The other one said she got the call several weeks ago. Not sure what she's trying to prove by not telling me. I don't like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment