"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lots of Blockage

I had my arm worked on yesterday. I told them to give me more medicine this time since I felt everything they did last time. It was much better.

It turns out that there were several blockages in my arm. One place was 90% blocked, two were 70% blocked and several others were 20-30% blocked. I could tell they did some serious ballooning cause my arm hurts today. And now that I'm running, my pressure still isn't great. It's still higher than it should be. It worries me because the doctor mentioned that if we can't get this figured out they might have to put a fistula in my right arm. I will be pissed! I have a feeling they won't take the left one out first. I don't know if I can handle two fistulas.

No comments:

Post a Comment