"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." ~Randy Pausch



Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Three Weeks

It's officially been three weeks since Jason was tested. I expect him to be on the phone calling the hospital as soon as he wakes up today. He's so anxious. The longer we wait the more anxious I get. I want to be able to post that we've found a match.

Sunday's Treatment

I came in heavy on Sunday and they decided to take an extra half of a kilo off of me during my treatment. I started off feeling fine, but toward the end I felt terrible. I was freezing cold and achy. I wasn't cramping, just achy. It was the roughest treatment I've had in a long time.

Today my weight was good. So, we're still bringing my weight down a half of a kilo, but it shouldn't be so bad this time...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment